Pages

Monday, 21 March 2016

The European Union Times



Posted: 21 Mar 2016 06:16 AM PDT

The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the globalist Jewish billionaire.
Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday.
The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.
The Wall Street Journal dubbed the Republican party’s online adventure on Tuesday as “one of the biggest online votes conducted so far in the U.S.” and the “largest experiment with online presidential voting since 2004, when Michigan allowed Democrats to vote in a party caucus via the Internet.”
The Journal further reported:
Utah residents will have the option of casting ballots in the Republican presidential contest using computers, tablets, and smartphones next week. …
Online “polls” will be open between 7:00 a.m. and 11 p.m. on March 22. Voters will get a receipt that will verify that their vote was recorded correctly. The state party declined to release the number of online voter registrations that it has received. …
“We expect all the jurisdictions across the U.S. to take notice and to look at this experience as something to study and, hopefully, follow,” said Antonio Mugica, founder and chief executive of Smartmatic Group, an election-equipment vendor that is running the Utah election.
Mugica addressed security concerns about online voting, telling the Journal that Smartmatic has security protocols and backups of the election data should a recount be needed. He said he wasn’t aware of any security breaches.
Source
        
Posted: 21 Mar 2016 05:18 AM PDT


A grim Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that the investigation into the deadly Flydubai Flight 981 crash this past Saturday (19 March) at Rostov Airport in Rostov-on-Don has now been turned over to The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation (SLEDKOM) as a “special criminal case” after evidence was found this plane was destroyed by two shoulder fired missiles of American origin—and which video surveillance tapes prove this plane was in the process of exploding prior to its landing.
According to this report, SLEDKOM is the main federal investigating authority in Russia answerable to President Putin—and whose director, Alexander Bastrykin, took the lead in the investigation of this crash over the Ministry of Emergency Situations (EMERCOM) and Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) who were initially tasked with it, and due to a number of “shocking discoveries” that were made involving this horrific tragedy that killed 62.
Among the first of these “shocking discoveries” made, this report continues (and we previously report on), was that among the dead from this crash was a “high level” American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) official traveling on a forged British passport using the name Larisa Allen, and that this plane was carrying US$27 million in cash.
As to what caused this plane to explode and leave a debris field of over 1.7 kilometers (1 mile), FSB analysts in this report state, was due to its being struck by two FIM-92 Stinger shoulder fired infrared homing surface-to-air missiles while it was in the process of landing—and which were identified by the unique “chemical signature” of the high-explosive used in them.
Though these missiles are made by the American defense giant Raytheon, this report continues explaining, the high-explosive used in the attack upon FlyDubai Flight 981 has been traced to the Turkish weapons manufacturer and defense contractor Roketsan which manufactures these Stinger shoulder fired missiles under a license granted to them by the European multinational defense giant Airbus Group.
The “combat sophistication” of this missile attack against FlyDubai Flight 981 is, also, to be noted, this report says, due to this plane being “nearly simultaneously” struck in its left wing section (which caused the main jet fuel explosion) and rear galley section where the flight recorders for this type aircraft are situated—and which left these flight recorders so damaged, IAC investigators say it will be over a month to retrieve their data, if at all.
Turkish president Erdoğan (left) and Ukraine president Poroshenko (right) shake hands to form their “Black Sea Axis” against Russia on 9 March 2016 in Ankara.
To the “motivational terror actors” behind this attack, this report continues, it appears to be Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Ukraine president Petro Poroshenko—both of whom have publically voiced their extreme hatred of Russia, and after their 9 March meeting in Ankara to form their “Black Sea Axis” against the Federation, the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) noted a US$7 million bank transfer from Poroshenko to Erdoğan that was followed by the loading onto Poroshenko’s plane of 5 “heavily shielded” crates whose contents were not able to be determined—but could very well have contained these FIM-92 Stinger missiles made by Roketsan used to destroy FlyDubai Flight 981.
As to why Poroshenko would want to attack Russia in such a vile manner, this report says, was, most likely, his attempt to “change/misdirect” the trial outcome for Ukrainian “spy/terrorist” Nadiya (Nadezhda) Savchenko—but who, in spite of the deliberate downing of FlyDubai Flight 981, earlier today was found guiltyof murdering two Russian journalists in 2014.
As we had previously noted about this Ukrainian terrorist murder Savchenko back in January, the FSB had used in the trial to convict her numerous “beyond top secret” emails obtained by Russian intelligence analysts from the unsecured computer of former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
This report concludes by noting that the FSB is, also, investigating other “terror scenarios” for SLEDKOM involving this tragedy, including its link to the Islamic State, Western governments and organized crime elements, all of whom in the past have shown little to no regard for human life.
Source
        
Posted: 21 Mar 2016 05:17 AM PDT

Officer Brandon Tatum, image via Twitter.
Tucson police officer Brandon Tatum attended Saturday’s Donald Trump rally in Tucson on Saturday as a curious civilian.
What he witnessed shocked his conscience so much he recorded a video to describe his experience as a Black man at a Trump rally. Tatum described violent protesters tackling Trump supporters, getting in Trump supporter’s faces, loudly yelling ‘Black lives matter!’ and swearing such that parents had to shield their children from the protesters. He also said the Trump supporters were not racist toward him as an African-American man, contrary to media portrayals of Trump rallies.
Tatum posted the 10:29 video to Facebook Saturday night. The video has over 70,000 views as of Sunday afternoon.
The video was subsequently reposted to YouTube.
Tatum stated he attended the rally out of curiosity to learn for himself what was happening at Trump rallies.
Tatum said that he and others attending the rally were hustled into the arena as they approached the doors because:
The anti-Trump protesters were “…verbally violent at the door, yelling ‘EFF Donald Trump’. I mean being outrageous. Um, a very very uncomfortable feeling. I mean people were directly yelling at me as if I’m a criminal. And all I’m trying to do is hear what the man has to say. I didn’t wear anything supporting Donald Trump. I was very neutral with this black shirt and khakis on.
“I got inside it was peaceful, initially. The shocking thing is that everybody seemed to be peaceful. There wasn’t a lot of hatred and maliciousness going on and lashing out at the protesters. Initially there was nothing like that and I didn’t get that impression at all. When, but the thing, the thing that stood out to me was the protesters–from the door and then some of them snuck in…”
Video by KVOA’s Domenica Fuller shows anti-Trump protesters screaming in close quarters at rally attendees as they enter the arena separated by a line of police. The man wearing the American flag shirt who was later beaten inside the rally can be seen harassing Trump supporters.
Tatum says the Trump supporters did not act racist at all toward him. He blended in the crowd and for awhile was quite comfortable.
What shocked and scared Tatum–even as an experienced police officer–was the ‘evil’ behavior of the hundreds of Trump protesters inside and outside the arena.
“During the event, I mean these people were acting a fool. I’m talking about cussing and screaming. You guy’s seen some pictures. There was somebody wearing a Ku Klux Klan hat, saying ‘Eff Donald Trump,’ flipping people off. The group that I posted were yelling ‘Eff Donald Trump!” in front of these kids. They had families down there, I seen this one lady covering her daughter’s ears. Because the people were just outlandish and out of control.
Tatum said of the protesters:
“These people are the most hateful, evil people I’ve ever seen. I could not believe what I saw.”
Tatum said that even as an experienced police officer he was afraid at times and was fearful that the protesters would sucker-punch him.
Tatum praised the restraint of Trump supporters in the face of the outrageously provocative behavior of the protesters.
He said he only saw two incidences of violent acts by Trump supporters. One was the white man carrying a Trump-Confederate flag sign who was screaming at Trump supporters as he was being escorted out who was pummeled by a Black man. (Tatum speculated the man did a provocative act of spitting or saying something, but video is inconclusive.)
The other incident of Trump supporter violence Tatum saw was an older man who took a “racist” flag away from a young protester and throw it over a balcony. Tatum described the flag as white with ‘Trump is a racist’ and slurs written on it.
Tatum commented on the overall restraint of Trump supporters and Trump himself and how he was treated by the Trump supporters.
But you know what’s funny is the media will take a picture of that and hang on to that. When it was a thousand other people that should have been kicking these people’s tails because they were all in people’s faces and everything. It was crazy. Um, but they, they were restrained and it wasn’t violent. The violence was coming from these protesters that they eventually kicked out. Some they couldn’t even kick out. They were locking arms and they were yelling probably sixty percent of, of Trump’s, um, of his speech. I mean he ignored ’em. And he turned around and addressed ’em a couple times but he for the most part ignored ’em which is not really portrayed in the media.
Um, so, that, that was my perception man. I was very, very shocked that in a disingenuous perception of Donald Trump and his followers and these hateful people. You know I had no problems with it when I was there. I’m an African-American man. I had no problems with people, um, going against me and trying to hurt me and want to kick me out because I’m not doing nothing–naw, these people were acting fools.
Some of them were African, most of them were African-Americans acting a fool. I’m talking about cussing and screaming and getting in people’s faces. Acting a fool, that’s what these people were doing.
I’m talking about tackling people. There was a guy trying to walk up the staircase, they were grabbing his legs. I mean it was a crap show!
I’m surprised, I’m surprised, that people weren’t, I thought at some point it was gonna be a full fledged riot. Because these people were acting so outrageous until you were just thinking that somebody was going to lose their temper and it was going to be a full brawl. Or like someone was going to run up on me and just punch me in the head because they were trying to prove a point about Donald Trump. That’s how crazy this stuff was.
And I didn’t feel safe some times. I, I was a little nervous, I was watching my back like ‘I didn’t know what these fools gonna do in here man’, they were crazy. They didn’t have nothing to do with Trump’s followers. They’re these other people who I was really, really feeling uneasy with man. I thought I was gonna have to punch a couple people–in self defense. I thought I was gonna have to punch a couple people, honest to God’s truth.
Um, so, that’s my take on it. I’m very shocked. I gained, I gained a lot of respect for Donald Trump. And I think that if you want to know the truth about stuff you got to examine it, you got to physically show up. Um, you show up to events and you’ll get a perspective of what’s really going on and you won’t have to listen to what anybody else says.”
Tatum concluded by saying he hopes the media reports on the violent, profane acts he saw committed by the protesters.
Tatum also praised security and the Tucson police for doing a great job handling the protesters.
Source
        
Posted: 21 Mar 2016 03:18 AM PDT

The suicide bomber responsible for the attack in Istanbul on Saturday was identified as a Turkish-born man affiliated with the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group, the Turkish interior minister has said.
The bomber was born in 1992 in the southern city of Gaziantep, Efkan Ala told the media on Sunday. He was identified by his DNA as Mehmet Öztürk and had no previous criminal record.
He said five people have been arrested in connection with the bombing, which killed four people and injured over 30.
“We have determined that Mehmet Ozturk, born in 1992 in Gaziantep, carried out the heinous attack on Saturday in Istanbul. It has been established that he is a member of Daesh,” Efkan Ala told the media, referring to the IS by its derogatory Arabic acronym.
Earlier Turkish media said the Istanbul bomber had been flagged by the intelligence services as an IS affiliate. The investigator reportedly linked the bomber to his residence in Gaziantep by tracing his mobile phone signal.
The blast happened on Istiklal Street in a popular shopping area of Istanbul. Two Israeli Americans, an Israeli and an Iranian were among the victims. Nobody immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, so some Turkish officials speculated that Kurdish militants rather than IS terrorists may be behind it. The bombing was the fourth such attack this year, with two of them claimed by a Kurdish militant group.
The bombing happened just ahead of the Newroz celebrations, which are celebrated by many Kurds and occasionally result in clashes between them and Turkish security troops.
In the wake of the bombing and amid the continued crackdown in Kurdish southeast, Turkish police maintained a heavy presence on Sunday. The government also restricted access to social media in an apparent bid to prevent circulation of graphic images of the bombing and other information.
Source
        
Posted: 21 Mar 2016 03:13 AM PDT

Donald Trump will meet with nearly two dozen Republicans Monday afternoon ahead of his AIPAC speech, The Washington Post reports.
Several members of the House and Senate are expected to participate, according to The Washington Post, in addition to consultants and power brokers.
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), who endorsed Trump last month, and Trump campaign counsel Donald F. McGahn, organized the meeting.
Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski confirmed the meeting would take place before his speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s policy conference in Washington Monday.
The meeting is intended to improve some of Trump’s relationships with the party’s Washington establishment.
Source