Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Monday, 14 February 2011



Chabad.org
Adar I 10, 5771 · February 14, 2011
This Week's Features
Stories
"Who are you?" Jeremiah asked.
"My name is of no importance," the old man answered. He brushed off the dirt on Jeremiah's shirt and arms. "Why were you following me?" "Why were you running away?" the old man asked back...

By Zalman Velvel
Voices
The fibers of living are inevitably spun of truth and lies, generosity and greed, sharing and possessing, love and hate, joy and despair, dignity and shame, courage and fear, humility and ego, desire and denial, clarity and confusion...

By Fruma Porter
Jewish Life
The Woman Who Won a Lottery--and Built Synagogues
'Dubbela, why are you singing?' She asked, 'What's making you so happy?' I told her, 'It's my day today. I'm on my way to buy a lottery ticket and I'm sure that I'll win.'

By Mirish Kiszner
Relationships
Is the mystique and the romance, the music and the moonlight, just nature's way of hoodwinking men and women to reproduce?

By Simon Jacobson
Dating
How do I know when I have found "the one?" I'm worried that I keep passing on great guys because there were no fireworks like I expected when we met. And I am scared that while I wait for Mr. Perfect, I am letting go of Mr. Almost Perfect . . .

Answered by Sara Esther Crispe