Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Friday 16 January 2015

19 Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest Features You Didn't Know Existed (But Totally Should)
By Lindsay Kolowich, Friday, January 16, 2015 08:00 AM
Social media networks are continuously adding cool little features here and there, and it can be tough to keep up -- especially if there's no big announcement.
For instance, did you know you can reorder the sections on your Facebook business Page? That you can embed a SlideShare presentation directly into a tweet? That you can add hidden relationship notes to your LinkedIn connections? (That one's my favorite.)

What Great Data Visualization Looks Like: 12 Complex Concepts Made Easy
By Meghan Keaney Anderson, Friday, January 16, 2015 06:00 AM
Perhaps today was a rough day. Maybe you woke up late. You missed your workout, then your bus, then closing elevator doors at work. Maybe that project of yours is getting you down and if one more person tells you tomorrow is another day you're going to scream.  
But seriously, tomorrow is another day. And this one? It's not such a big deal after all.

15 Great Landing Page Design Examples You Need to See
By Ginny Soskey, Thursday, January 15, 2015 08:00 AM

Putting together an A+ landing page can be tricky.
There are so many elements that a top-notch landing page needs, and making those elements the "best" they can be often depends on what your landing page goals are. 
Take form length, for example. It's just one of the many components you need to optimize, but best practices will tell you that both short and long forms perform well -- it all depends on whether you want to generate a lot of (potentially) lower quality form submissions, or a smaller number of higher quality submissions. 

How I Easily Got 25% More Views on My LinkedIn Profile
By Joe Chernov, Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:00 PM
Just because HubSpot values humility doesn’t mean we’re not a competitive bunch. Three months ago, CEO Brian Halligan, Marketing VP Kipp Bodnar, and I bantered about our relative rank on LinkedIn’s “Most-Viewed Members at HubSpot” list. At #17, I -- predictably -- brought up the rear.
Mercifully, Kipp helped me cobble together a plan for climbing the ranks. We started by comparing our dashboards and performing a quick gap analysis to get a better sense of the opportunities I was missing.

How to Blog Consistently Without Burning Out
By Ann Smarty, Monday, January 12, 2015 08:00 AM
I've been blogging for as long as I've been working. I started blogging shortly after I graduated from college and I've never stopped ever since. I blog for myself, I blog for a living, and I blog for self-growth and self-education.
Some of the most frequent questions that I hear are: How do you keep up? How do you keep yourself motivated and inspired? How do you keep producing fresh content without burning out?