Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Monday 2 February 2015

Humans Are Free-Blog



Posted: 01 Feb 2015 04:00 AM PST
Dolores Cannon is a hypnotherapist, UFO investigator, and paranormal researcher who has been sharing information and insights into the findings of her extensive work for the past 40 years.

She is a master hypnotherapist who takes her clients to the somnambulistic level where, as she states, most hypnotherapists don’t dare to go. She has brought to light a whole host of ancient knowledge which has either been lost to or hidden from the human population for various reasons.

This article has been almost a year in the making, as I first discovered Dolores around March 2014. Jeff Roberts, a very talented CE writer, wrote an article about her which you can read here. I had heard about Dolores in 2011 but wasn’t able to find the time to look into her work, but as always in life, we tend to come upon things just when we need them.

I found Jeff’s article, and after reading it I watched as many YouTube videos of Dolores’ lectures as I could find. I avidly took notes while watching, because many of her talks were answering questions I already had regarding the planetary shift that is happening right now, among other things. I knew I had to get some of her books, and I did!


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 01 Feb 2015 03:30 AM PST
By Gregg Prescott, M.S., In5D

NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope recently discovered an Earth-like planet orbiting a nearby star within the habitable zone of our galaxy. Kepler-186f is approximately 500 light-years from Earth in the Cygnus constellation.

The habitable zone, also known as the Goldilocks zone, is the region around a star within which planetary-mass objects with sufficient atmospheric pressure can support liquid water at their surfaces.

While it has been estimated that there are at least 40 billion Earth-sized planets orbiting in our Milky Way Galaxy, this particular discovery is labeled the first Earth-sized planet to be found in the habitable zone of another star.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 01 Feb 2015 03:22 AM PST
It is a widely held belief that all someone needs to do to contract an infection, such as one caused by a virus, is to come into contact with an infected patient.

However, it’s important to realize that these pathogens are only able to successfully invade and take hold within our bodies if our immune systems are weak.

Thankfully, there are countless ways to boost immunity and fend off disease, one of these being to increase production or intake of mannose-binding lectins.

Mannose-binding lectins are produced by a healthy immune system, for the purpose of breaking apart glycoproteins that enable many viruses, certain bacteria, and some yeasts to hide from immune cells and penetrate cell membranes.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 01 Feb 2015 03:14 AM PST
As a Pilates instructor, I can analyze the function of a muscle, but when it comes to deconstructing why I get up at 5am to run, why I go to yoga instead of out to dinner, why I always make time to work out, I don't think about it. I just do it.

After some analysis, I've identified 10 distinct habits that fit, healthy people practice. I invite you to nurture these behaviors on your journey to becoming the best you can be:

1. Fit, healthy people believe movement is mandatory.


Read Entire Article »