Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Monday 12 January 2015

Humans Are Free-Blog



Posted: 11 Jan 2015 06:46 AM PST
In this new moment, I center and gather myself. I recall to me all energies sent forth in imbalance. I recall energies that are being used to generate realities that are not in alignment with this Now moment, with my new intention.

And with this energy, bright, pure, infinite and eternal, I re-task it. In conjunction with the love and guidance of The Universe, I put forth my focus, my energy, towards love and service for the highest benefit of my self and all others.

I release all past judgements of what is possible, of what I deem myself capable and deserving of accomplishing. For in service to The Universe all things are possible.

I no longer define myself in finite terms, but in the infinite, for that is truly my nature. I allow myself access to infinite love, wisdom, abundance, joy and gratitude, and in this alignment all things are possible.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 11 Jan 2015 06:39 AM PST
If Americans were honest with themselves they would acknowledge that the Republic is no more. We now live in a police state. If we do not recognize and resist this development, freedom and prosperity for all Americans will continue to deteriorate. All liberties in America today are under siege.

It didn’t happen overnight. It took many years of neglect for our liberties to be given away so casually for a promise of security from the politicians. The tragic part is that the more security was promised — physical and economic — the less liberty was protected.

With cradle-to-grave welfare protecting all citizens from any mistakes and a perpetual global war on terrorism, which a majority of Americans were convinced was absolutely necessary for our survival, our security and prosperity has been sacrificed.

It was all based on lies and ignorance. Many came to believe that their best interests were served by giving up a little freedom now and then to gain a better life.

Map of the Shadow British(-US) Empire

Read Entire Article »
Posted: 11 Jan 2015 06:14 AM PST
This “Artificial Satellite” has caused mayor media interest since the late 50′s, and it has become one of the most talked about objects in space.

First thought to be an Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight satellite has gripped the interest of millions worldwide.

If you find our article about the Black Knight satellite too long, here are some interesting facts about this mysterious object:

Read Entire Article »
Posted: 11 Jan 2015 05:45 AM PST
Archaeologists have discovered rock inscriptions portraying the rare transfer of two obelisks from a quarry have been unearthed at Gebel el Silsila, according to The Cairo Post.

This discovery was made possible thanks to the Gebel el Silsila Survey Project which is an epigraphic survey mission from the Lund University of Sweden active on the site since early 2014.

“The work technique shows a notable cooperation among the workers and the workshops at the quarry. The scenes of the rocks, which were precisely cut, confirm the advanced skills of ancient Egyptian labor,” Director General of Aswan Antiquities Department Nasr Salama said.

“The project basically aims to document Gebel el Silsila’s epigraphic material in order to develop a database, catalogue and a topographic map for the site to have a better understanding of the area, its ancient visitors and what function and meaning the quarry marks had. The project also focuses on quarry marks and textual inscriptions carved upon the sandstone quarry faces,” said Nilsson.


Read Entire Article »