Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Humans Are Free-Blog



Posted: 18 Aug 2015 10:00 PM PDT
by Jeff Roberts, Collective Evolution

When I was 5 years old, I remember buying a big box of pink tape gum and liquorice strings right before my family and I were about to fly from Newfoundland to our new hometown in British Columbia. “Gots’ to be prepared for the plane ride,” I mused.

But little did I know that over the course of the 7 hour flight I was blatantly over feeding the sugar-loving bacteria in my mouth, and would soon be faced with my first tooth infection at age 5. Even worse, my first root canal.

A root canal is hardly an enjoyable experience for a grown adult, let alone a 5 year old kid, and by the time I was 22, I had undergone 3 in total. Clearly, sugar had me. I was its female dog.

I never stopped to question the dental procedure itself, I mean, what kid or parent would question their dentist? All I knew was that is took away my throbbing pain, and I assume the same reasoning likely goes for the millions of patients who receive root canals every year in North America.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 18 Aug 2015 09:00 PM PDT
When I was a child, I seldom acknowledged limitation. Instead, I embraced my possibilities through extravagant imagination – the universe of film, television, and literary fiction being my oyster.

Indeed, the concept of a story or narrative always inspired me. In most stories, we get to become a hero who overcomes immense challenge and heartbreak and experiences joy and triumph, usually through a journey of self-discovery and lessons learned. What could be more exciting than that?

I believed in things like magic and monsters, I believed that black holes were gateways to new dimensions, but  most importantly I believed that I could amount to anything I wanted in life, thanks to the encouragement of a few mentors.

I remember the day when I overheard my 7th grade teacher pull my mother aside during a parent/teacher interview where he hinted at my potential as a writer.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 18 Aug 2015 08:00 PM PDT
by healthyfoodstar

We all know that when it comes to removing plaque, the dentist will do the job perfectly. However, there are many natural recipes through which you can get rid of plaque at home.

1st recipe:

Ingredients needed:

Read Entire Article »
Posted: 18 Aug 2015 07:00 PM PDT
by Ivan Andreevski,  Make Your Life Healthier

Goya or Bitter melon (you may have also heard it referred to as Karela, Balsam Pear or Bitter Gourd), is commonly used for many different health benefits.

The melon is a very helpful food, but it has an extremely bitter taste. On first look the Goya looks like a cucumber but with ugly gourd–like bumps all over it. It thrives in humid and hot climates, so they are commonly found in South America and Asian countries.

Dr. Frank Shallenberger M.D., who specializes in Anti Aging Treatment and Alternative Medicine at The Nevada Center of Alternative & Anti – Aging Medicine, has used the fruit to fight pancreatic cancer.


Read Entire Article »