Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Sunday 14 December 2014

USAHitman | Conspiracy News

Link to USAHM Conspiracy News


Posted: 14 Dec 2014 11:41 AM PST
New-Document
5 Investigates has learned the release of a report taking a critical look at the response to the Boston Marathon bombings will now be delayed until after the trial of accused bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
However, 5 Investigates has obtained exclusive information about friendly fire and communication during the aftermath of the terrorist attack — both problems that are expected to be part of this still-confidential report
A photo obtained exclusively by 5 Investigates shows how close a bullet came to two undercover police officers driving an unmarked state police truck during the hunt for the marathon bombing suspects in Watertown.
5 Investigates has learned more than 10 shots were fired into the truck by another officer from behind, blowing out the back window and narrowly missing State Police Lt. Dan Wells and Boston Police Officer Kenny Conley. It all happened on Adams Street, moments after the shootout with the Tsarnaev brothers about four blocks away.
Kevin Brewster and his neighbors heard the shots ring out on Adams Street but had no idea that what they were witnessing was a case of friendly fire. “I heard a lot of yelling, a lot of shouting, get down, bang, bang, bang,” said Brewster, who caught the aftermath on camera.
The burst of gunfire was triggered by an erroneous report that the bombing suspects had stolen an unmarked state police pickup truck.
Read More Here
The post 5 Investigates uncovers evidence about friendly fire at Marathon bombing appeared first on USAHM Conspiracy News.
    
Posted: 14 Dec 2014 11:31 AM PST
I just can’t stay awake! No matter how much I sleep during the days/weekends I always fall right asleep what ever or where ever I’m sitting for a period of time. This means I end up never posting anything because by time I get to my computer at the end of the day, I cannot even bare to make a post on the site. I know many people have been wondering where USAHIMAN has been, this is where… I know there has been lot that has happened in the conspiracy and news world and I’m truly sorry I haven’t covered it. But you know life is hard and work is important to stay afloat. I make a new year’s resolution now; I will being to post every day articles like I use to.. I want to keep this promise!
The post What the hell is wrong with me? So Tired… appeared first on USAHM Conspiracy News.