Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Friday 5 December 2014

What were the Top 10 problems in Machine Learning for 2013?
Alexis Pribula
Alexis Pribula, Founder at FreshTake Media, Inc.
What is the most effective yet efficient way to get rich?
Evan Asano
Evan Asano, founder, mediakix
Which spread is healthier: Nutella or peanut butter?
Dan Holliday
Dan Holliday
I saw a shirt for $97. I borrowed $50 from mom and $50 from dad, $50 + $50= $100. Bought the shirt, $3 change. I gave $1 to mom, $1 to dad, and kept $1 for myself Now I owe mom $49 and dad $49. $49+ $49=$98 + my $1 =$99. Where did the other $1 go?
Diana Crețu
Diana Crețu, Photo spammer @ http://dianacretu.quo...
What is something I should do now that in 5 years I'll be glad to have done?
Trevor Dupp
Trevor Dupp
What are the steps to create an event with probability 1/16 from tossing a biased coin (51% head and 49% tail)?
Raziman Thottungal Valapu
Raziman Thottungal Valapu, Probability enthusiast
Why can't I wrap my mind around using the sequence \left ( 1+\frac{1}{n} \right )^n to define e, and using e as its limit?
Justin Rising
Justin Rising, PhD in statistics
How does gravity slow down time?
Naga Deepak P
Naga Deepak P, Evolving as we speak..
How did Elon Musk learn enough about rockets to run SpaceX?
Jim Cantrell
Jim Cantrell, Entrepreneur, strategist and race car...
What is 0^0 (the zeroth power of zero)?
Anders Kaseorg
Anders Kaseorg, MIT S.B. in Math ’08; MIT PhD student...