Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Thursday 9 April 2015

Humans Are Free-Blog



Posted: 07 Apr 2015 10:00 PM PDT
by Natalie Kent, Collective Evolution

There are times in my life when I have been a victim – a victim of circumstance, or so I thought. I wondered why things often didn’t work out in my favour, and how I got so “unlucky.”

I used to push to create the things that I wanted, forcing them to happen; if I couldn’t, I lived out the fantasy in my mind. Little did I realize that I was unconsciously creating these scenarios to teach me about power.

It is very common for us to relinquish our power, to give it away without realizing. We do this on a daily basis sometimes, and this behaviour becomes a habitual cycle of disempowerment.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 07 Apr 2015 09:00 PM PDT
by April Holloway, Ancient Origins

We speak the names of the gods on a daily basis and most people do not even realise it.  Every day of the week, religious and non-religious people alike follow the old pagan tradition of giving thanks to the gods of old.

In ancient Mesopotamia, astrologers assigned each day of the week the name of a god. In a culture where days were consumed by religion, it is unsurprising that the days of the week were made in homage to the gods believed to rule the lives of mortals. 

Many centuries later, the Romans, upon beginning to use the seven day week, adopted the names of the week to fit their own gods.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 07 Apr 2015 08:00 PM PDT
James Cameron, the Canadian born film director, producer, and screenwriter better known for producing blockbuster movies such as TitanicAvatar, andTerminator, is embarking on a project of an entirely different nature, establishing a new organic food store in the Wairarapa region of New Zealand.

Food Forest Organics, which caters to a growing movement of people interested in reducing the impact their food consumption has on the environment, opened last month in Greytown’s Baillie House.

Cameron and his wife Suzy Amis Cameron have campaigned for people to move to a plant-based diet to help reduce carbon emissions.

The store sells 95 per cent organic food, with fresh produce coming direct from the Cameron family farm near Featherston, as well as walnut oil, hemp seed oil, and honey. (1)


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 07 Apr 2015 07:00 PM PDT
Imagine having a kundalini awakening and having the gift of literally seeing the connection of all human beings, then being diagnosed as psychotic. That’s what happened to this man after his spiritual awakening!

by Paul Levy, author of Dispelling Wetiko

In 1981, I was sitting in meditation when, just for an instant, a bolt of lightning flashed through my mind. I began acting so unlike my normal self that a friend brought me to a hospital, afraid I was going crazy.

Though I was let out of that hospital after three days, the experiences that began to unfold were so overwhelming that I was hospitalized a number of other times during that first year.


Read Entire Article »