Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Thursday 7 June 2012


About.com


From Carroll Pellegrinelli, your Guide to Desserts/Baking
Homepage
Email
At this time of year, I tend to make lots of desserts and other sweet treats with strawberries. Of course, that make sense, because just five miles from my home I can pick them at a local farm.

Strawberry Freezer Jam 
Don't want to go to the normal methods of making jam by canning? Well, you don't have to do it. Use this recipe to make homemade jam. Instead of canning it, the jam is stored in the freezer.
Strawberries in Ginger Cream 
Most strawberries taste just fine without anything. If you want something just a little more, make this Ginger Cream.
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle 
I'm sure you can already tell, I love trifles. I love this one especially because it reminds of a cheesecake.
See More About:  trifles  creamy desserts  dessert recipes
Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries 
Try this lower calorie version of a decadent strawberry treat.