Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Monday 28 December 2015

Humans Are Free-Blog



Posted: 27 Dec 2015 10:00 PM PST
by Gustavo Tanaka

Most of us haven’t quite realized there is something extraordinary happening.

A few months ago I freed myself from standard-procedure society, I broke the chains of fear that kept me locked up into the system. Since then, I see the world from a different perspective: the one that everything is going through change and that most of us are unaware of that.

Why is the world changing? In this post I’ll point out the 8 reasons that lead me to believe it.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 27 Dec 2015 08:00 PM PST
by Spirit Science

Most Christmas celebrators assume that  the most loved of all Christian holidays always has been just that: a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus. But Jesus was probably not born on December 25th.

In fact, no one really knows when Jesus was born [if he even existed in the first place].

This is known to actual Christian scholars. Based on the information found in the bible, Jesus was likely born sometime in the fall.

The star of Christianity: Orion's belt | Image credit: Wayne Herschel
Read Entire Article »
Posted: 27 Dec 2015 08:00 PM PST
by True Activist | Additions by Humans Are Free

As Oxfam warns that global wealth inequality is spiraling out of control, we ask why the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are missing from the business magazine's definitive annual guide... with some startling revelations

“Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.”

This is a House of Rothschilds maxim, widely attributed to banking tycoon Mayer Amschel Rothschild in 1838 and said to be a founding principle for the highly corrupt banking and political system we have today.

Left: Jacob Rothschild — Right: David Rockefeller

Read Entire Article »
Posted: 27 Dec 2015 07:00 PM PST
By PL Chang

The Matrix Decoded: Decoding the Occult Messages in The Matrix is a very empowering seminar that I presented to the public on October 24, 2015.

During this seminar, which is my sixth seminar, I went into great details showing the occult (hidden) messages in the movie The Matrix and explaining what they mean.

Did You Know Many Movies and TV Shows are Filled with Occult Symbols and Messages?

Read Entire Article »