Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Thursday 26 April 2012


About.com


From Carroll Pellegrinelli, your Guide to Desserts/Baking
Baking Blog
Summer Baking Tips
Email
You know when you just need a little something sweet, but you don't want to spend a long time making it? Here are several recipes that are made with four, or less, ingredients. Enjoy!

Extremely Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Toto222 wrote: "I've been making this fudge for years and I always get rave reviews and have none leftover. It's easy, tastes great and I'm always asked for the recipe.instead of lining a pan, I often take some mini-muffin cups and put them in the muffin pan and then drop the melted mixture into the cups and let it set up that way...no cutting, and when you set them out in the pretty paper liners, people can pick them up easily with no mess."

Easy Tomato Soup Cake
Mandy216 wrote: "Wow, to find a cake recipe that uses tomato soup instead of oil or butter. it tasted good too."

Haystacks
Katmal2006 wrote: "It is a short and sweet recipe, which I am grateful. My mother died 11 years ago in a car accident. She was always baking new and interesting desserts. This was one of our favorites."

Scottish Shortbread
Kerisle wrote: "Easy. Very Good. I would make this again. It turned out just like the picture."