Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Friday 1 May 2015

Humans Are Free-Blog



Posted: 30 Apr 2015 10:00 PM PDT
Every person, at some point in their life, asks the currently unanswerable question: “What is waiting for us after our lives have ended and our bodies have halted?” 

By Nick Harding, Learning Mind

Like many of my conclusions I state in my articles, there can only be a speculative answer to this.

After a lot of research, thought, and constructive debating, I have reached what I consider a logical theory; at least a theory in which I want to believe, which is all that can be said about many things.

I intend to share my thoughts on what could be waiting for us in “the great beyond”, as well as discuss a few other commonly accepted possibilities.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 30 Apr 2015 09:00 PM PDT
Star Wars isn’t just a series of movies — it’s an incredibly profound lesson in life, spirituality, magick and the journey of spiritual awakening. Here’s seven potent lessons it can teach us about Knowing Thyself…

by Andrew Manns, Ultraculture 

Star Wars might be the most popular science-fiction franchise ever made. What people don’t know is that the original trilogy is also an incredible good introductory course in esoteric spirituality.

George Lucas famously described himself as Buddhist-Methodist, and openly admitted that the original trilogy is inspired by Joseph Campbell’s The Hero with a Thousand Faces.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 30 Apr 2015 08:00 PM PDT
“Blessed are the cracked for they shall let in the light.” ~ Groucho Marx

by Jill Gross, Tiny Buddha 

In 2008, after ten years of marriage, my former husband and I decided to divorce. It came as a shock to those who knew us. We were living what most would consider the American dream: two healthy children, beautiful home, great friends, strong careers, two incomes — the works.

Though my ex-husband and I got along well, the marriage was missing an intimate, heartfelt connection.

Loneliness and longing grew with each passing year until I could no longer ignore them. I knew the kind of intimacy for which I yearned was not possible in my marriage, so I asked for a divorce.


Read Entire Article »
Posted: 30 Apr 2015 07:00 PM PDT
By Joel Edwards, Wake Up World

Vaccines get all the glory, but most plumbers will tell you that it was water infrastructure – sewage systems and clean water – that eradicated disease. And they’re right.

The History of Plumbing

After the fall of the Roman Empire, Europeans despised all things Roman, including bathing. There was a widespread belief that getting wet caused illness. This contempt and fear of bathing persisted through the Dark Ages.

Some Europeans defied local customs by bathing, but this was usually done over great protest. When Queen Elizabeth bathed, her servants panicked, fearing she would become ill and die.


Read Entire Article »