Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Latest NewsJul 24, 2013
I’ve certainly been there in my early days of being an entrepreneur. It was part of my personality even when I worked full-time in the corporate world. I worked my 40 hours per week, and always brought work home and worked 4-5 hours at night. This was [...] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
"You guys wanna see me beatbox?" Olivia Munn asks the audience from the stage at the second annual L'Oreal USA Women in Digital Awards.Confusion-filled applause drifts from the cro via Why Female Founders Are Good For Big Businesses – Forbes.   ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
When someone isn't performing well at their job; or when they aren't the right fit for a particular position; or when their personality isn't a match for the company culture, one of the biggest disservices you can do to them is to not tell them the truth. [...] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
Featured Free Resource
Learn 3 steps that will help your organization sell faster, sell more and recognize revenue quicker.
"It would be difficult to overstate Toyota's role in shaping the modern approach to quality improvement," writes Robert Cole in MIT Sloan Management Review, citing methodologies used by the company that laid the operational groundwork for Japanese total quality control. via Why Leaders Fail to Learn From [...] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
Do the current analytics on your Sales Performance data help drive your future path? Do you find yourself re-hashing the results you already had? Do you wonder if you have the "right" analytics? via Looking Ahead with Sales Performance Analytics | HR Times - The HR Blog. [...] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
Let me get one thing straight: I am no business saint. In hindsight, I am not proud of all the ways I have conducted business over the last 30 years. While I have used certain means because I thought they were justified at the time, I am [...] ...

Read more...TwitterFacebookLinkedin
Featured Free Resource
Are you endlessly trying to improve your organization's customer service efforts, but getting so-so results? There may be a culprit in your organization that you've never considered.