Roberto Abraham Scaruffi

Friday 28 March 2014


Industry News
Because that's the one thing the third world needs: access to cat videos
Source: Techcrunch
"Everything we do going forward is grounded in ubiquitous computing and ambient intelligence"
Source: Business Insider
"The peasants are revolting!"
Source: The Next Web
I guess that's what they call job security
Source: TechVibes
I predict the App Store is about to crash
Source: The Verge
Developer News
"What goes around, comes around"
Source: General Assembly
Everyone keeps making fun of .NET
Source: Telerik
I think I saw that movie once. It doesn't turn out well.
Source: Ars Technica
Whoa. Some people are actually developing for WinRT?
Source: Qt Blog
"I'm on my way, I'm making it. So much larger than life"
Source: Infoworld
Click hereSpreadsheetGear 2012 Now for Silverlight! 
Take your browser based applications beyond the limits of HTML and JavaScript with high performance Excel compatible spreadsheet controls from the leader in .NET spreadsheets. Download your fully functional SpreadsheetGear trial Today!
Code Project Discussions - Your say!
The first hit is always free
Source: CodeProject
As opposed to the necessary ones
Source: CodeProject